Winners are grinners, and there were big smiles on the faces of all those who took home prizes from our Buranda Fest bumper raffle on Sunday.
Thanks to all the individuals and businesses who donated prizes, and to everyone who bought tickets; the raffle alone raised more than $3000 for school programs. A special shout out to the Olsen/Black family, who sold more than 100 tickets!
The winners are:
1. Timekeeper — $579 Adina ladies Oceaneer Chronograph sports watch Won by Yvonne Olsen
2. Weekend in Stones Corner — $50 Lady Marmalade Café voucher; $50 Stones Corner Flower Shop voucher; $100 Tantrum for Hair style cut, blow wave and treatment; $70 Comic Empire goodie bag; $50 The Bent Elbow voucher; $20 Books@Stones voucher Won by Brenda Porter
3. Relax & unwind — $170 voucher from Cultivate Calm Yoga Studio, East Brisbane, plus a $120 Snotty Noses pack of an Aroma Sky 5-in-1 Cool Mist vaporiser, ioniser, humidifier, air purifier and mood light plus bottle of winter rescue remedy pure essential oil Won by Rafael Ribeiro
4. Saturday in the city — $150 food and drink voucher at Gilhooley’s Irish Pub & Restaurant, Charlotte St, Brisbane plus $46 family pass to Queensland Museum’s new SparkLab Won by Dale Holloway
5. Wanderlust —$150 voucher from Red Hill Travel Associates Won by Charlie Austin
6. Made by Margaret — Beautiful crocheted knee rug lovingly made by our school traffic warden Margaret Vanlangeraad Won by Lily Hall
7. Keep the kids busy — your choice (first drawn chooses first) of one of two $100 dance class vouchers from Creative Dance Industries; one of five $200 taekwando class vouchers from Russell MacArthur Taekwando; or two Chess People signed books and chess set. 1. Dance Vouchers won by Michelle Welch & Janet McQuirter; 2. Taekwando vouchers won by James Brown, Taya Black, Maddy Howard and Belinda Moore and Sarah Kitchen; 3. Chess set won by Fi Cameron
8. Healthy smile — family rechargeable electric toothbrush set from Apple Dental, Newstead (2 children’s Oral B power stages character brushes and one Oral B adult’s toothbrush. Won by Sarah Kitchen